Monday, January 6, 2014

Pick a Project #1

I've been saying for that past month that 2014 is going to be my year so watch out world here I come. Part of this plan to take over the world in 2014 is to do a project each week. I literally took the time to write in my new boss planner (I am literally the only person that would describe a planner in this way!) every Monday to pick a project for the week. 

I watched 2013 pass me by with nothing to show for the year...well maybe I did get a bachelor's degree (no biggie though right?). I wan't to finish this year and think hey remember all that great "stuff" I did. 

To make sure my lazy butt fulfills this, I plan on sharing my project for the week every single Monday and then sharing how my project for the week prior turned out! If anyone cares to join me in this adventure let me know and I might turn this into a link up. 

Since this is the first week I am trying this I don't have a finished project to share with you from the week prior, but 

This weeks projects comes to you from good old Pinterest. I found tons and tons of "open when..."ideas on Pinterest over the summer and thought they would be perfect to send to a friend from college (that I miss like crazy!) If you aren't familiar basically you send a serious of letters that the receiver will open when necessary. The first letter will say "Open Now" the rest will say things like "Open When...You Miss Me" or "Open When...You are Bored" ect. I can't wait to share how these turn out!

These are some of my inspirations...


{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}


I hope you all like this idea! 
Do any of you have projects planned for the year?

        Angi

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea and thoughful .
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend did this for me when I went to Germany and it was the best gift I ever received! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and thoughtful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a cute idea!!! I would love to get something like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's really cute! love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of breaking the year down into a project a week. And this is a great first project! Your best friend will be lucky to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I'm going to try this out for my two sisters who are in uni :D

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...