Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blog Button


Guys I did it...I FINALLY made a blog button. I am going to give complete credit to Sarah@ Venus Trapped In Mars. I have tried to make a button numerous times and failed miserably. I'm not going to say that my first button is anything special so I will probably be working on another VERY soon now that I have the hang out it. 

I'm still pretty new to this blogging world, but I am going to start adding buttons of my favorite blogs on this page and replace my favorites column on the left!
Here she is...even if it isn't anything special it was definitely a labor of love!
Can't Buy Me Love

14 comments:

  1. Go on wiff yer bad self!!!!!!!!! Once you make one it's easy to make more because you have your template all set. WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! Getting into designing your own graphics and stuff can be really tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog button! I need to get round to doing one also x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! It took a while but I finally made one too. Great job!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool work now you cpuld make more.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I have yet to figure out how to create blog buttons!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah I love it! I'm always surprised by how much there is to learn with blogging. I'm still trying to get a hold of all it!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yahoo! i'm about to redo my blog so maybe i should get one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! i still need to make one haha
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used the same tutorial and once you get the hang of it, it really isn't that bad! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girl!! Looks great! Once you know it you can easily swap it out whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, you have me beat... I still am having a hard time designing one I love :) It looks great, fabulous job!

    xo.Brittney

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...