Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap

Oh Monday how I hate you! It makes it that much harder that I had a fantastic weekend! If you remember from Friday I shared that we were having a friend come into town...


Meet Ryan!

The weekend was definitely started on the right note, cue in Mimosas.


Saturday we just hung out during the day since Ryan's flight got delayed about 1000 times.
That night we got ready, grabbed a taxi, and then headed downtown. 
We started at Fishbone a seafood restaurant? I question it because I honestly am not sure what type of restaurant it is (It was delicious that's all you need to know)

Here we are enjoying our amazing dinner and Sake a Japanese drink. I had sushi and once I started drinking I REALLY regretted it.

Then we headed out...I am going to pre-warn you about the bad dancing pictures you are about to encounter.  You've now been warned... proceed.

We did this...
Not sure why I can't keep my mouth shut.
Then this...and that lasted for hours.
So that was our Saturday night (a lot of horrible dancing that Josh and I didn't care about!) We had fun right?

Sunday we stayed in bed wayyy to late, then watched the final couple episodes of season 3 The Walking Dead (Anyone watch this?)
Then we headed out to get some dinner and look what we ran into...a zombie walk going through downtown Detroit! Wish we would have knew about this we would have been there in a heartbeat.

Then we had an amazing dinner at Slow's Bar BQ (I talked about Slow's here)and I obviously really enjoyed this pumpkin beer. 

We ended our night cuddling on the couch watching the season 4 premier of The Walking Dead. Today is going to be a very busy day considering we move into a hotel tomorrow and the movers will be here to move all of our things out. Kind of bittersweet, but I can't wait to move to Kentucky.

{all pictures via personal photos}

6 comments:

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...