Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Merry Christmas?

Does anyone else feel this way...

{picture via Rotten eCards}

I just feel like the minute October hits BAM every store starts to put out their Christmas items...I would just like to enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving thank you very much. To really hit my point home, as some of you know, I work in retail and tomorrow as in October 16, 2013 we will be setting our Holiday Floorset (yes this includes garland, sparkles, glitter, dark hunter greens, maroons, and a christmas sound track the will last until mid-December when we switch our store into Spring) You heard it SPRING in December. Rant. Is. Now. 
Over!

PS ( if you really want to get me fired up ask me how I feel about Black Friday starting at 6pm on Thanksgiving)



6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this gives me such anxiety just thinking of all the shopping I need to do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's just too much too early in the year!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad someone else feels the same! I don't ever feel christmassy until October xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, they are rushing the holidays! I love Christmas as much as the next girl but I hate how the overshadow my favorite holiday Thanksgiving!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I hate to complain, but I would enjoy Christmas so much more if it was only during the month of December

      Delete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...