Thursday, October 10, 2013

I would like to interrupt this weeks theme...

I know I wanted this week to be ALL about Halloween, but things happen then I can't predict. I want to share with all of you this AMAZING boutique I stumbled upon. It's called Avery Lane Boutique! She is a stay at home mom that started her own boutique to be able to spend time with her children while still bringing home the bacon (add in lots of Awwws here). 

Basically I fell in love with this dress...
Emailed her asking if it would ever go on sale/ if I would be able to blog about her adorable items and this wonderful women emails me back the most genuine email I have ever received. Long story short this dress is on the way to my new home in Kentucky and will be waiting for me to arrive!

I want everyone to go check out all of her amazing pieces, but here are a few more of my favorite items...(and keep in mind the best part is her shipping is FREE, that's right 100% free).
LOVE!

This is sadly sold out, but I understand why!

This might have to be my next purchase

{all pictures via Avery Lane Boutique}

4 comments:

  1. Her pieces are gorgeous! Can't wait to see you in your new dress!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad your like her apparel! I am sure that dress will make an appearance on this blog once I receive it in the mail!

      Delete
  2. Thanks hun for this sweet post! I can't wait for you to get your dress and see pictures! Have a great weekend. ~ Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am super anxious for its arrival! And you too!

      Delete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...