Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Might Be Going Overboard?

After reading so many blogs I started to love that everyone had cute signatures at the end of their posts. I HAD to have one of these, so of course I set out to whip something up on PicMonkey. You may have noticed what I made on the bottom of the last couple of my posts...
I thought it was simple, but cute. This is where I think I went overboard though, I thought to myself "self what if I do a themed signature for each month, because you can never be just simple, but cute." And of course I set out once again on PicMonkey to see what I could create. I decided to use the one I had previously made during the month of October and start this project up in November with this...

Is this too big?

December of course had to be festive as well...

January I debated what I should use for awhile, then it hit me that you can't go wrong with alcohol! 


So that is basically as far as I got before I realized that I have way to much time on my hands and I should probably get back to unpacking my house. 

Who thinks I am absolutely crazy for wanting signatures for each month and wasting so much time making them? You can be honest with me! 

6 comments:

  1. Haha oh my gosh I love these! I totally understand wanting more than one. I think it would be fun to switch it up!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay so I am not completely insane, that makes me feel a little better! Ha! PS I adored your polka dotted tights! I have been wanting to invest in a black patterned tight for awhile now!

      Delete
  2. Not crazy! Switching things up is fun :D
    I've been wanting a signature at the end of my posts so I'm definitely going to check this site out. Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it. It is super easy to use and you can make all sorts of different things with your pictures! I stole the backgrounds from just key word google searches though!

      Delete
  3. Pic Monkey is fun. I use it all the time! I use Photoshop a lot too but sometimes, for something fast and simple I go for picmonkey.
    I think your graphics are cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny, because I never use photoshop and you would think that is the obvious choice! I hear how simple it is. Thank you for the compliment.

      Delete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...