Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Week Day 4: Party Halloween Style

Although Joshua and I will be in the moving phase and not so worried about throwing a party with the none existent people we know in Kentucky, I still can't help but to browsing all things Halloween party on Pinterest. 


{all pictures via Pinterest (of course)}
So easy, yet it adds something to talk about at a party

I don't know if it's the "punny" or the cute little witch legs, I just love this!

So easy, so cute, so something I would love to do.

I love paper straws anyway so having them at a Halloween party would be a must.
If you love them like I do...Etsy is your place. 

I would obviously need a Halloween banner (I still might try to DIY one of these for the front of my house for trick or treaters)

Also adore!

I saved the best for last. If you can't read the instructions basically:
Hollow out
Gently carve front
Poke a real tap in front
Fill with Pumpkin beer or cider

Who has party plans for Halloween? What fun touches do you plan on putting on your Halloween parties?

4 comments:

  1. A friend just shared those witch hats on my FB page! I totally want to make them.. and those ice cubes would really freak me out!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those witch hats would be so easy to make, but I feel like people would love them! Go for it!

      Delete
  2. This all looks great, the ice cubes are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope someone actually uses this idea since I can't I would love to see it in action!

      Delete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...