Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Week Day 1: Decorations

Happy Monday (or not so happy because it's Monday)! I loved having a themed week last week sooo... I thought I would do a Halloween theme this week! Halloween has been one of my favorite holidays since I was little. Joshua and I have dressed up every year we have been together and this year will be no different (I will share all our costumes later in the week). I wanted to kick off the week with what I am most excited for this year and that's decorating our new house!!!

{all pictures via Pinterest}
How cute is this door decoration? And I know it would be so simple to make!

Streamers, black and white construction paper, and BAM this is simple and fun!

This is a mix of fall and Halloween. I like this for over our new fireplace and it will be able to stay up through Thanksgiving. 

Super corny I know, but it's still so cute.
We will never be able to pull this off since our fridge always ends up having all sorts of things hung on it.

Tray, candy corn, black candles, and you have a table decoration.

I also love these for a table decoration, depending how crazy Josh lets me go.

I probably won't be able to do this year since we definitely don't drink this much milk.

8 comments:

  1. I love the refrigerator, it is ridiculously cute, it would be so great for anyone with kids, too! I just moved to a new place, but I decided I am going to decorate for Halloween, but I haven't put anything out yet because it has been raining and gross all weekend and today!

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm moving in the next two weeks so I completely understand wanting to decorate and not knowing if your going to be able too! I know decorated pumpkins and some easy decorations are going to make it in my house for sure!

      Delete
  2. I love the "Got Treats" sign and the black candles with candy corn! I love Halloween so much! One of my favorites to decorate for :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, by the way!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun to decorate for any Holiday, but something about Halloween is so exciting!

      Delete
  3. I love all of these decorations! So creative!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going to be tough to pick what I do this year!

      Delete
  4. replica bags 168 mall my site o8d71u1x04 replica bags see this x1y62u7a41 replica gucci bags replica bags canada my review here q1g51s3k91 replica louis vuitton replica bags paypal accepted

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...