Friday, September 20, 2013

Vera Bradley Outlet Sale

"SHUT UP!"-Me

This is how I reacted when I found out that Vera Bradley has a HUGE outlet sale every year in April at their head quarters in Fort Wayne, IN. That's 3 hours and 36 minutes from where we will live in KY! (Yes I google mapped it)! To say I have a Vera obsession is an understatement. I probably couldn't give you an exact number of Vera items I have. Although I am also a fan of Lilly Pulitzer and Thirty One, both fun bright pattern companies. 

This sounds like an embarrassing love story, but I got my very first Vera Bradley for my 16th birthday party from my Aunt who also understands the unconditional love of an inanimate object. It was the breast cancer awareness purse...
{picture via Ebay}
You can now pick this up off of Ebay for only $19. 

Lets get to the details though of this Outlet sale. You get 40-60% off...Hello sign me up!a I first found out about this sale while reading Classy and Fabulous. She attended last year and has lots of insight into how overwhelming it can get. Basically they put all of the old patterns in a huge warehouse and discount all of it. Sounds like my kind of deal. This year it falls on April 9-13. As I shared with my boyfriend it falls right after my birthday on April 6th (hint, hint, hint!!!) Tickets go on sale February 1st!

{picture via Visit Fort Wayne}

{picture via Visit Fort Wayne}

{picture via Visit Fort Wayne}

{picture via Visit Fort Wayne}

They call it a girlfriend getaway...I know no one in KY so looks like I will be dragging my boyfriend along with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...