Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DIY: Fake Flower Art

I have been craving a good DIY project lately. I want to do something simple to boost my DIY ego. I found this really cute craft...

{picture via My House My Home}
I think this would be a perfect gift and SO simple! Now to find a place to put it.

And the best news on Earth (well maybe that's an over exaggeration) their is a Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann Fabric, and Michaels all in Louisville. I feel like one lucky girl! 
Get these Michaels coupons HERE

3 comments:

  1. How fun! So cute, need to be trying this!!

    xo,-Elizabeth
    bookofleisure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...