Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summertime Reading

I am a HUGE reader. I didn't have much time to read during the year while I was in college, but once summer hit I had a list of about 30 books to get through. Last summer I read the Fifty Shades of Grey series that everyone was raging about so when I heard that their was a similar series out I had to read it. The Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day is a great read if you liked Fifty Shades. I have been distracted from finishing the final book of the series, but hope to finish it up on one of my days off. Josh's mom gave me her old kindle to finish the third book on and although I am a paperback book girl the kindle has actually been easy to read on and I forget its a kindle as I'm reading. I still can't help but feeling like a trader still!
{picture via Sylvia Day}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...