Monday, August 5, 2013

Origami Owl

This past May I graduated from Penn State and with graduation comes graduation gifts! I'm not big into being the center of attention so I convinced my family to just have a backyard party. As true to most graduation parties I got tons of cash, but I did get one gift that I became obsessed with. It came from my cousin and his fantastic girlfriend. It's an Origami Owl. 

If you aren't familiar with this product. It is the most adorable necklace! It's a locket that you fill with charms of your choice.
{picture via Origami Owl}

This is the locket I received, it's hard to see from the picture, but the dots around the outside are little diamonds. The locket is only $24...it doesn't include a chain. 


They also gifted me a couple of really cute charms:
{picture via Origami Owl}

{picture via Origami Owl}

My birthstone

{picture via Origami Owl}

Since I had just graduated, they got me my year!

The charms are all $5 a piece. AND they come in the most adorable package when you ship them. I highly recommend gifting them, I got my mom one for her birthday this past June! You can also host parties, which I'm sure gives you some sort of discount. 


Charms I hope to collect:
{all pictures via Origami Owl}

Not sure why, but I'm a sucker for this hummingbird charm.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for my necklace!! and I like that hummingbird charm too :)

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...