Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Let's Get Nailed

Nail design is one of my fav things! Throughout college I had an artist friend who loved doing nails (Shout out to Dana) who often experimented with my nails. Now that I'm far from her my nails are as simple as they get, one shade.

{picture via personal photo, don't mind the bandaid}
Giraffe Print (my favorite) 
{picture via personal photo}
It's hard to see, but those are Cherry Blossoms 
{picture via personal photo}
These minnie mouse were adorable
{picture via personal photo}
{picture via personal photo}
{picture via personal photo}
{picture via personal photo}
These holiday nails have been some of my favorite's

Since I've been missing getting my nails done lately I've been pinning what I would be getting done if I could...
{all pictures via Pinterest}
This one I think I can pull off myself (we shall see)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your nails! Got to try the designs out. I just came across your blog. Im graduating from Penn State this year. Now I definitely have to follow your blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah a fellow penn stater! I'm sure there will be Penn State themed blog posts! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...