Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blogger?

After recently becoming obsessed with other blogs, I figured I would take a stab at writing my own...no promises on the interestingness of this blog! I'm a recent Penn State graduate (WE ARE...PENN STATE), and I moved to Detroit, MI this summer to live with my boyfriend (Joshua) who is an Area Manager for Chrysler. While in college I studied Industrial and Organizational Psychology, and fingers crossed, I can branch out into the field soon! I plan on attending graduate school next year to get my Masters, but in the mean time I'm working at an Aerie (American Eagle's undie brand, all ages should shop there) as a sales lead to pass the time. 

 As my about me explains, I love The Beatles, which explains my blog name, all things crafty, fashion, and spending time with my awesome boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, Josh! But I am most passionate about helping fight pediatric cancer. If you are familiar with Penn State then you have heard of THON, a student run organization that raises funds for the Four Diamonds Fund helping those fighting pediatric cancer. There will be many posts to follow on this wonderful cause! 


 Share any beginning blogger tips, since I'm trying to get in the swing of things!



Josh and I on graduation day
Downtown Detroit with my love

{via all personal photos}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...